RuneStorm
http://www.runestorm.com/forums/

water
http://www.runestorm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26945
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bulska [ Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:24 am ]
Post subject:  water

I have found many visual bugs with watervolumes and fluidsurfaces. These are graphical bugs, it doesn't damage gameplay.
Stuff that goes wrong:
Shotgun pellets hit water do no splash.
If you shoot FROM underwater trough a fluidsurface, no splash is seen.
If you shoot FROM underwater some of the air bubbles appear above the water.
Some weapons work underwater, which is kinda strange... Make some weapons work and others don't work. And that you can configure that.

Thats about the problems I've seen... I noticed them in my Forest map.

Author:  Mr.UglyPants [ Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  water

i think some of those are being looked into in 2.0

Author:  ShadowBlade [ Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  water

hmm.. configurable weapons for UW.. that could be tricky.. chances are, we wont do that one :)

we'll look into the other ones though..

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/