RuneStorm
http://www.runestorm.com/forums/

1.71?
http://www.runestorm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3151
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Maj.Havok [ Mon May 08, 2006 2:39 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

For some reason I do not see 1.71 in downloads. Can someone help me out, please. I know I'm not drunk, I don't drink.:S

Author:  Deuxhero [ Mon May 08, 2006 2:41 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

I can't see anything but 6.1

Author:  Maj.Havok [ Mon May 08, 2006 2:43 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Never mind...figured it out.:whistle:

Author:  ShadowBlade [ Mon May 08, 2006 9:57 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Its under the Downloads page under the Ballistic Weapons page..

Author:  Bjossi [ Mon May 08, 2006 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Why are two download locations? :blink:

Author:  Mr.UglyPants [ Mon May 08, 2006 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  1.71?

yep totally different locations, man i thought you would have noticed that!

Author:  Bjossi [ Mon May 08, 2006 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  1.71?

But I would like to know why...
Why not just have one location for downloads?

Author:  Maj.Havok [ Tue May 09, 2006 12:25 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Bjossi wrote:
Quote:
But I would like to know why...
Why not just have one location for downloads?


Yes, someone might get confused.:whistle:

Author:  Bjossi [ Tue May 09, 2006 1:49 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

That is not my point, I was saying it is pointless to have two locations, un-neccesary.

Author:  Maj.Havok [ Tue May 09, 2006 6:10 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Bjossi wrote:
Quote:
That is not my point, I was saying it is pointless to have two locations, un-neccesary.

Sorry, but I started this thread exactly because I did get them confused.:blush:

Author:  cyberax [ Tue May 09, 2006 6:19 am ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Bjossi wrote:
Quote:
But I would like to know why...
Why not just have one location for downloads?


yeah, ok, my fault :blush:

The download on the "main menu", i.e. not under ballistic, is actually just meant for the beta testers and there is the 1.61 hotfix there as well.

The downloads under the ballistic menu is the main download and points to all the downloads available (except beta versions)

It will all be changing this week and cleaned up and everything in a single place.

Sorry about the confusion B)

Author:  Bjossi [ Tue May 09, 2006 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  1.71?

You mean only betatesters can see the secondary download tab? You use IP filters to do that?

Author:  cyberax [ Tue May 09, 2006 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  1.71?

Bjossi wrote:
Quote:
You mean only betatesters can see the secondary download tab? You use IP filters to do that?


No, actualy registered users log in to the site, they can see the option, but they only get the "hotfixes" if they go in there...beta testers get more options in there...

It's all gonna change soon B)

No, no IP filters...clever CMS...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/