| RuneStorm http://www.runestorm.com/forums/ |
|
| Online Problems http://www.runestorm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42460 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Monticapone [ Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Online Problems |
Hello I have got several problems: I want to host an online server with ballistic weapons... Alright I host it and press the "Listen" button, the game starts and everything is alright....now a friend of mine wants to join my hosted game...but for half an hour nothing happens(and after that there happens nothing too )....there is just this black screen with white letters that says that he is connecting.....
In the meantima I can play and everything is alright.... Second Problem is that if I want to host a LAN server I can play and if my friend joins it he is just able to use a knife or katana or these two blades, and he can not pick up any other weapons.....!! I have already added this whole server packages stuff to my UT2004.ini..... Please help me! Thanks a lot! Mo.Ne |
|
| Author: | Mr.UglyPants [ Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Online Problems |
Does he the same version of BW installed? Does your friend have dial up? Did you install the JW 1.1 and he hasn't? |
|
| Author: | Tyster [ Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Online Problems |
When you added the server packages, there were 5, and you double checked spelling, correct? I just want to make sure I beat this one to death before it is ruled out. Perhaps there is some other mutator that does does not have the proper "Server Packages=" lines. If you have not already, try hosting a game where the only muts are the ballistic weapons and see if the problem persists. |
|
| Author: | Monticapone [ Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Online Problems |
my friend has the same verion as i have and he has 1.1 umod of junk war installed....i will try to host a only ballistic weapons server this evening...thanks for your help at this moment..... |
|
| Author: | Wup [ Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Online Problems |
Sounds like the Ports on your router or firewall arent open..go here: http://portforward.com/ Also You can google Ut2004 Ports. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 6 hours |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|