| RuneStorm http://www.runestorm.com/forums/ |
|
| Some weps don't work online http://www.runestorm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=76023 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Shivaxi [ Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Some weps don't work online |
I looked through the forum here, and I didn't see anything about this, but the Lightning Gun, R28 10mm Pistol, and the XRS-10 Machine-Pistol do not work online it seems. If you pick up the weapon, you suddenly cannot pick up any other weapons. If you start with that weapon, then you have no weapon, and it doesn't even show up in the weapon list. Nor can you even bring up the weapon list when you start with it. Very strange, and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem and if there is a fix. Thanx in advance =) -Shivaxi |
|
| Author: | Sgt. Kelly [ Tue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Some weps don't work online |
Do you have the bonus packs installed? Those are all bonus pack weapons. The XRS-10 machine pistol, MRS-138 shotgun, and RS8 pistol are all in BWBPOne and the HVC Lightning Gun is in BWBPTwo. Also, make sure that if you are hosting those online that you have the proper serverpackages added to your .ini files. I had problems with LAN hosting before, and adding those serverpackages fixed them all up. |
|
| Author: | Shivaxi [ Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Some weps don't work online |
I thought it automatically added them. I looked and it added all the V2 versions, like BWBPOneV2 and TwoV2 and so forth. But there are also V21 versions of all those. Should I add those as well? And why don't I have the V1 versions of all the bonus packs =/ I'm going to try it out and see what happens. |
|
| Author: | Captain Xavious [ Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Some weps don't work online |
There should be no V2 files in your install. This is probably the cause. Install the up to date V21 files, and it should fix things. The v1 bonus packs are largely outdated, from two or three BW builds back. You probably don't have them and you do not need them. |
|
| Author: | Shivaxi [ Thu May 06, 2010 1:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Some weps don't work online |
I added the V21 packages to my serverpackages, and it all works great now. Thanx a bunch guys =) And feel free to join my server when it's running if you want. Under regular DM called Shiv's Server. I usually have it up by 3:00 P.M. EST time (when I get home from school). IP=74.64.88.76 Port=7777 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 6 hours |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|